July 17, 2011

The Results are in....

It's been a week since I started my exercising and diet. So far I have been able to stick to my original plan of following Weight Watchers and working out 7 days a week. I rode my bike every day and I am up to 4 miles in 20 minutes. My miles are already getting faster each time I go out, so I am going to add another mile this week. I also did Zumba 3 times during the week. So now that I have told you about my diet and exercise, it's time for the results of my hard work.

I have lost 2.2 pounds and a total of 5 1/2 inches!!! This is so exciting to me! I am the type of person that needs to see results in order to stay motivated.

3 comments:

  1. Ash- that is AMAZING!! Congrats, I knew you would do great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you consulted your doctor? Losing that much weight in a week is bad for your body. And seven days of working out a week is bad for your system. Be careful, I don't want to see you damage your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley - You should check out the MonaVie products. They will help. I guarantee it - I've lost 35 pounds. I feel great and I've got 20 more to go. I can email you some info.

    ReplyDelete