July 13, 2011

Coupons!!!!

I finally did it! I took advantage of my coupons and "price matching" last night. I spent $113 on $177 of groceries! That means that I saved $64 just by clipping coupons and looking at other store ads! Here are some pictures!

Here is the full haul

Here is a close up of one half

A close up of the other half

Some of the items there were purchased:
- 12 Boxes of Hamburger Helper
- 6 'Smartones' entrees and 2 'Smartones' desserts
- 4 packs of 'Hot Pocket Snackers'
- 12 Jars of baby food
- 3 bottles of baby juice
- 2 containers of baby puffs
- 3 'Schick' razors
- 2 boxes of garlic bread
- 3 boxes of toothpaste
- Rib eye steak

The list goes on! I am very happy with the results and I don't think I will ever grocery shop without coupons ever again!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Ash! I wish I could get a hang of these things ;)

    ReplyDelete