May 9, 2011

My First Mother's Day

I celebrated my first Mother's Day as a Mom this year. It was great. We went to Village Inn for a family breakfast. Then we to visit Jason's beautiful Grandma. After that, I enjoyed a WONDERFUL massage courtesy of Shylee and Jason. It was great and much needed! I also got a phone cover. Once I was done with my massage, we went to the Aquarium for a fun family outing. We were joined by our wonderful friends Ashlee and OB. Finally, the three of us went to dinner at Goodwood. Here are some pictures from our day:
Mommy and Shylee

Shylee LOVED watching the penguins swim

That fish was bigger than Shylee!

Ahhhh! Attack of the shark!

I had a fantastic day! I love my little family. I can't wait to celebrate many more Mother's Days with them :)

1 comment:

  1. It sure was a fun day! I can't wait for the sunshine to come out -for real- so that Shylee can go to the zoo! She'll love it!
    Glad you had a good day. You deserve it. You are just the cutest little mommy!

    ReplyDelete