January 30, 2012

Time flies!

I have been terrible at updating this blog! A lot has happened since my last post.

Shylee got her first haircut on November 1, 2011 and she absolutely hated it! We went to Cookie Cutters, so they are 100% used to working with kids that move and cry a lot. The haircut turned out super cute and Shylee forgot about the "torture" shortly after.


We celebrated Shylee's 2nd Christmas. She enjoyed it more than last year. She got A LOT of toys and some very cute clothes. I think that her favorite presents this year were any that had Elmo included. She is a huge Elmo fan.





She just continues to grow and learn. It's amazing to watch her turn into a little toddler. She can say a lot of words and she knows quite a few words in sign language. She can say Mama, Dada, Grandpa, Grandma, bunny, juice, cheese, stars, hearts, cars, snow, ducks, puppy, cat, baby, and many more. She knows how to sign all done, milk, eat, cereal, baby, more, and sleep. I swear she is smarter than me! This evening, she said her first full sentence! It was "ni ni (night night) Daddy."

Kissing the baby....

We recently moved into a larger townhome. We now have a nice backyard for Shylee and Roxie to play in. We have a lot of extra space which is really nice with a growing toddler. Jason is still working for i365 and I am still working 20 hours a week at America First. Jason and I are consistently boring ;-) but Shylee continues to amaze us every day!




1 comment:

  1. I don't think there is anything boring about loving the life you live! :)

    ReplyDelete